If you are looking for professional help with negotiating a difficult situation in your life, career or relationship, are struggling with anxiety or depression, or need direction with choosing the next step and the confidence to make it: we can help you.
At Elley-Brown Consultants we offer confidential, balanced and professional counselling, supervision and career direction and development.
Our mission: to help people craft great lives and relationships
We have a health and wellness orientation. Encouraging people and couples to reach their potential is our focus.
Our clients include:
• Individuals coping with anxiety, stress, burnout and depression
• Couples wanting to build and strengthen their relationship – pre marriage and ongoing
• Professionals wanting ongoing supervision, coaching or mentoring
• Young people and adults seeking career counselling, redirection and confidence building
• Adults coping with workplace change or seeking to transition effectively
• People who are looking to achieve greater work and life balance
We are a family counselling practice based in central Auckland and have many years experience in people helping and an ongoing commitment to helping people achieve balance, build strong relationships and craft good career lives.
We are here to help you negotiate and work through the challenges you currently face, listening to your story, helping you to make sense of your situation and move forward.
Roger and Margie Elley-Brown
Chance favours the prepared spirit." - Louis Pasteur